Identify your project stakeholders
Identifying and involving all your stakeholders early is critical to your project success. Their opinions must be represented so that the future system meets their needs. They need to be consulted and informed throughout the project so that they can properly prepare for the change – and embrace it.
Here is a typical list of stakeholders for a Public Safety Land Mobile Radio project:
- radio users (first responders, public services and other group representatives)
- system administrators
- technical personnel (internal employees, dealers, manufacturers)
- user agencies’ leadership
- local politicians/administration
- representatives of external agencies with interoperability or mutual aid agreements
- in some cases, the local media
Take time to identify the unique group of stakeholders in your project.
Click "next" to view "Define your project scope"