Procuring your P25 system is an important process, and it might be time for you to review yours to ensure you receive maximum results.
- Where can you turn for advice on the procurement process?
- What are the advantages of working with a consultant?
- Should you consider sole sourcing from your current vendor?
- What should be included in your RFP?
- How should you evaluate vendor proposals?
Use the "NEXT" button to keep reading through the "Procuring" P25 Guide, or select a topic from the menu below.
[…] Procuring your P25 system […]
[…] Procuring your P25 system – Take on the the rules of engagement and know what to look for when evaluating proposals and make the right purchasing decisions. […]